If you are right for us, it’s because you understand the web development workflow, you play well with others and you take pride in your work. You have a strong idea of what the client needs and can align the technology infrastructure and setup with their business requirements.
You’re a team player who can bridge the discussion from designers to project managers and you’re dedicated to bringing first class solutions into the hands of users. Not least, you keep your skills sharp and love new challenges.
What You’ll Be Doing With Us
- Work with the CPO to define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap;
- Assume the Product Owner role in our cross-functional teams by managing the product backlog, creating actionable user stories for the development teams and making sure we are always working on adding value to our users;
- Drive the integration of service & data providers onto our platform;
- Contribute to internal product development efforts while taking into account the roadmaps of external enterprise partners and service providers;
- Work hand in hand with designers, engineers and data scientists as well as our research team to gain understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys;
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing;
- Monitor and report on product KPIs;
- Collaborate closely with our Partner Growth Team during technical spikes.
What We Expect You’re Capable Of
- 2+ years experience in product management in an agile environment;
- Experience of driving an agile product development process, facilitate product management ceremonies and work in cross-functional teams;
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build B2B products and B2C services that customers will love;
- Understanding of platforms, APIs, 3rd party integrations, mobile technologies, micro-services architecture;
- Strong experience through all stages of the product lifecycle – from scratch to scaling businesses;
- Experience with payment integration and complex in-app payment infrastructures is a plus;
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus;
- Fluency in English is a must.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Folkmatic but due to high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.