We’ve enjoyed facilitating design internships during the past decade and know what to look for.
If you’re right for us, it’s because you’ve already decided on your trade and you want to improve your skills. Your portfolio will play a key role in whether we invite you in – we know you’re junior, but your interest in the field should already have yielded some decent results. In return, we offer training on both client and internal projects.
What You’ll Be Doing With Us
- Researching visual references for current challenges
- Developing concepts across the team
- Detailing user profiles to build personas
- Mapping user flow
- Sketching and wireframing for UX purposes
- Graphic design production
What We Expect You’re Capable Of
- Working with Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- Working collaboratively and conceptually on pitches and presentations
- Easily grasping and expanding digital concepts with an eye for visual detail
- Fantastic spoken and written English to collaborate with our international team
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Folkmatic but due to high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.